In order to improve the exhibition effect of charity projects in the 9th China Charity Fair as well as its professional and standardized level, please read the Instructions herein carefully.
I.Main body for Application and Content for Exhibiting
1.The main body for applying to participate in the 9th CCF should be any social organization, governmental and public institution, or enterprise that is legally registered for establishment, or any organization that has not been registered but filed at the authority of civil affairs or recommended by relevant lawful unit, or any organization that has already registered or filed according to Management Regulations of the People’s Republic of China for Domestic Activities by Overseas Non-Governmental Organization, and none of which abovementioned has any record of violating laws or regulations within the year before application;
2.The content for exhibiting should be related to public interest and charity, and a single unit could apply to one theme exhibition area and one exhibition booth only. Two projects related to exhibition theme at most can be filed for application consideration.
II. Standards for Selecting Exhibition Project
1.The objectives of the project for exhibition should be clear, including the benefit object, anticipated outcome, and strategic direction;
2.The design of project should be reasonable and feasible, including the realizability of activity, the fund-raising ability, and the capability of risk management;
3.The project should be enforceable, including the project team’s capability of management, project management rules, and the influence of the project to the benefit groups, partners, and society；
4.The project should have effective and innovative solution to any social issue, including operation mode, technical tools, cross-field cooperation, and resource integration.
III.Application Procedures and Matters
1.Time for Application
From May 26, 2021 to July 31, 2021.
2. Application procedures
1)According to the overall requirements of the 9th CCF, in order to have diversified and various projects in each exhibition hall and theme exhibition area, outstanding applicants in each field will be selected;
2)According to the content and features of the application, the Organizing Committee will, if necessary, notify the applicant to make adjustments to the exhibition area or other adjustments in light of actual conditions.
4. Dos and Don'ts
(1) Selected participating units will be qualified to exhibit at corresponding exhibition hall of the 9th CCF;
(2) Any unit which applies for special decoration should read the Instructions to Decoration carefully, and should carry out the work of design, setting up, and demolishing based on relevant requirements;
(3) Any unit that has not applied for special decoration should decorate the exhibition area as required;
(4) During the Fair, each participating unit should assign 1 to 2 staffs on site for explanation, Q&A, and interaction and exchange;
(5) All staff of participating units should wear corresponding permits, and should be in formal wear to reflect the unit’s style;
(6) Participating unit please fill in the questionnaire before the Fair ends as your suggestion or advice will contribute to our further progress and development.
The Organizing Committee will list those dishonest units with unreal exhibition information, unmatched exhibition content as what has been submitted or those absent without official leave before reporting to respective competent departments, and the Organizing Committee reserves the right to take legal action for any breach or violation on the part of such units.
The unfinished matters of this Instruction shall be determined after consideration by the Organizing Committee Office of the CCF.